CRITERIA & BENEFITS
Non Psychologists - A person aged over 17 years of any occupation/ qualification
Psychologists - Professional counsellors, students pursuing under or post graduation in psychology.
Each member pays an amount of Rupees One Thousand (Rs. 1000/- only) valid for one year. The fee is same for Psychologists and Non Psychologists though the benefits will be slightly different. Once paid, a refund is not possible.
* A discounted price of Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty (Rs. 750/- only) for applicants who register and make payment before the 30th of April 2019
Payment can be done by cash, cheque or account transfer. Refer below for account details.
Account Name : YUVATHI TRUST
Bank : Axis Bank, Triplicane Branch
Account no. : 918010098122500
IFSC : UTIB0001618
- R.O.P.E. (Reach Out for Personal Enrichment) - A support group for members to share and voice out their views and emotion on the challenges they face in their day life like work related issues, relationship issues, stress, issues with children or parents, ect. It is a confidential non- judgmental forum presided over by a psychologist. This will help one get more insight, information and clarification on a said issue and help move towards a solution.
There are two categories in ROPE. They are as follows:
- Mind Wellness Support Group - this is for the general population to discuss their issues of work, relationships, stress Free for members & Non members.
- Parent Resource Circle - this is exclusively for parents to have a mutually understanding and happy relationship with their children. Care givers and grandparents are also welcome to attend this and learn effective parenting skills. (Members Rs.150 & Non members Rs.300).
- Monthly workshops - skill development workshops happen every month at Mind Café in Triplicane. Members have the benefit of attending the workshop FREE of cost.
- Mind Camps - Mind Café conducts mind camps every month in various parts of the city for a targeted population like school children, old age home residents, corporate employees, etc to keep their mind healthy and happy and increase positivity and productivity. Members will be notified of this and can be part of the programme.
- One FREE counselling session at Mind Cafe per month. On appointment (every Saturday)
Become a member to bring about a positive change in yourself and grow both personally and professionally.
- N.O.W. (Nuggets Of Wisdom) - Nuggets of wisdom abbreviated as NOW. Now is exclusively for psychologist to share techniques, interventional strategies and tools that they use or specialize in. Fellow psychologists share a specific skill or psychological tool that they have used or learnt previously to help a client overcome a specific issue. This will be a forum to update and revise our practical knowledge and counselling skills. Members can make use of this continuing education.
(Members Rs.150 & Non members Rs.300)
- Case study review - Once a month the psychologists in Mind Cafe and members of psychology background meet to review and discuss rare, challenging or interesting case studies. This will not only improve the presenter’s case writing and presentation skills but also give more perspective towards the same case and be a learning for the rest of the group. (Members Rs. 100 & Non members Rs.200)
- Mind camps -
- Mind Cafe conducts mind camps every month in various parts of the city for a targeted population like school children, old age home residents, corporate employees, etc to keep their mind healthy and happy and increase positivity and productivity. Members will be notified of this and can be part of the programme.
- Workshops - - skill development workshops happens every month at Mind Cafe in Triplicane. Members have the benefit of attending The workshop FREE of cost. (Depending on the topic & facilitator charges could vary.)
- Opportunity to conduct training programs and organise Mind Camps and events.